The LifeLine Technique ™ is an advanced holistic system that harmonizes releases and interprets the root cause of dis-ease and symptoms. At the root of every stress, symptom and disease is a subconscious emotional pattern of reaction. When these emotional patterns of reaction are activated it causes both behavioral and biological stressors. Symptoms are the vehicle the subconscious mind uses to make you aware of pain, fear or stress that you didn’t have the conscious tools, strategies, or support to process at an earlier time in your life. All symptoms are the result of internalized, denied, disconnected, or lost emotions held within the subconscious mind for survival reasons. Rather than viewing symptoms as something wrong with us we begin to understand their attention seeking qualities to awaken us to our power of transformation to create change and wholeness.
The purpose of The LifeLine Technique™ is to bridge the gap between the conscious and subconscious mind and open up new pathways to understanding symptoms and stress enabling you to free your body, mind and spirit to heal.
The LifeLine Technique™ is about reconnecting, balancing, and thriving. It is about recognizing that every experience we have, regardless of how painful, scary, or challenging it is, has meaning and gives us the opportunity to break loose from the subconscious reactionary patterns that are keeping us stuck and showing up as symptoms.
HOW CAN THE LIFELINE TECHNIQUE™ HELP ME?
The LifeLine Technique ™ allows you to connect to and release anything causing pain or stress in life:
- Physical symptoms
- Chronic pain
- Stressful experiences or memories
- Patterns of dis-ease
- Relationship problems
- Patterns keeping you from succeeding
THE BEST OF MANY NATURAL HEALING MODALITIES IN ONE TECHNIQUE
The LifeLine Technique™ uses Applied Kinesiology to identify the root cause of all symptoms. The therapeutic tool used to reconnect the emotional, biochemical and structural aspects of the body to the spirit is Infinite Love and Gratitude. The LifeLine Technique™ includes a combination of the best ancient healing modalities:
- 5 Element Based Acupuncture
- Color Therapy
- Total Body Modification (muscle testing)
- Neuro Emotional Technique (NET)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Applied Kinesiology (AK)
THE SPIRIT BEHIND THE LIFELINE TECHNIQUE™
The philosophy of Mind/body healing was first given to us by Louse Hay, “You Can Heal Your Life.” Your spirit is 100% pure love, and when you live in the present moment you can connect to unconditional love. Healing begins when we learn to love ourselves unconditionally. Life becomes a challenge for us when we disconnect from our thoughts, feelings and free will. These in turn, become trapped in our subconscious minds and will display themselves in a variety of symptoms, pain, illness, disease, addictions, or other unwanted patterns in your life.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE LIFELINE TECHNIQUE™
- Quantum physics theorizes that everything in the universe is composed of energy and is always in motion. Emotions create an electrical frequency from your brain to every cell in your body. Therefore, the direction of your health is dependent upon this flow of energy to and from your brain. When life experiences move freely through the subconscious mind the body is able to heal.
- Dr. Emoto’s Experiments with Water. – Dr. Masaru Emoto, author of Messages from Water, produced evidence that water has consciousness. His research showed that human beings are composed of 75% – 90% water. Our thoughts, words and actions transform the structure of water, which inevitably changes the course of our health as well.
- Cellular Biology – Dr. Bruce Lipton, author of The Biology of Belief, found that instead of genes and DNA controlling our health, the energy of our positive or negative thoughts actually controls our health.
WHY INFINITE LOVE & GRATITUDE HEALS
The LifeLine Technique™ is the road map back to our journey of our spirit, which we’ve broken apart from to reconnect with the power of Infinite Love & Gratitude.
- Infinite means “the universe” or “the collective conscious,” which has no beginning or end.
- Love is the universal power that evolves your Spirit and enables you to face and overcome challenges.
- Gratitude enables you to see the value of any experience as a growth experience, rather than being a victim of circumstances. Gratitude empowers you to go through life without judgment.
THE STAGES OF TRANSFORMATION
Transformation occurs as a result of bridging the gap between the conscious and subconscious minds. Your body and life will naturally flow and you have inner pace once your mind begins this process of detoxification, regeneration and thriving.
Detox Stage. During the first phase of treatment we will be identifying your belief systems, emotions, behavior and choices you have been making in your life. You will begin to live a healthier and happier lifestyle as your beliefs and behaviors change. Most clients experience tremendous shifts during this phase in itself.
Regeneration Stage. In the second phase of treatment your body, mind and spirit will be renewed. Changes will begin and you will see life differently. With your new tools and strategies you will begin to see possibilities for your future. You will be given guidelines to help you regenerate and feel whole.
Thriving Stage. In the final phase you will be maintaining balance and harmony. This phase will help keep you focused on your happiness and direction as your life changes.
THE TOOLS FOR LIVING AN OPTIMAL LIFE
To assist your body as a self-healing organism you need to create ideal conditions for your body to heal and thrive by being proactive with your self-care. Taking care of yourself is about practicing acts of self-love to bring your body into balance and harmony. Each session you will be reminded to practice the tools for living an optimal life. We focus on the Five Basics for Optimal Health – the quantity, quality, frequency of water, food, rest, exercise, and owning your power.
To support the detoxification and regeneration process I highly recommend, but are not required, products from Dr. Tom Bayne and PureBalance Botanicals. Tom is a highly regarded and internationally renowned expert in functional nutrition and detoxification. He has developed a cutting-edge system of nutritional products to support the physical, emotional, and spiritual body during the three phases of transformation. You can find detailed information here.
Darren R. Weissman, DC, DAc, NMD, internationally renowned physician, speaker, and educator, has been practicing holistic medicine since 1994 and is the director and chief physician at The Way to Optimal Health in Northbrook, Illinois. He is author of The Power of Infinite Love & Gratitude and Awakening To The Secret Code Of Your Mind, and is the developer of The LifeLine Technique™, which builds upon the wisdom and research of Louise L. Hay, Bruce Lipton, Gregg Braden, and Masaru Emoto.